sorry for posting in the wrong place, I just followed the link from damportlanders to the encyclopediadramatica to your journal... I'm curious... is it true that you requested someone to come do your laundry etc for you because you're cute?
both of you stay out of my personal journal. if you have a comment or question about something from dp then ask me there. i dont need you following me back here. i dont go into your journal and ask you there if you are a bitch who likes to talk shit about people.
I don't like to talk shit about people and I am not going to bitch you out on a public community for dying your bunny. Someone had posted a link on the community leading to your post.
I had a friend who killed their pet by using unsafe dyes on their cats fur. It's pretty serious and a real possibility.
no subject
Date: 2007-07-14 04:51 am (UTC)From:/and is that eyeliner?
no subject
Date: 2007-07-14 09:11 am (UTC)From:no subject
Date: 2007-07-14 08:43 am (UTC)From:no subject
Date: 2007-07-14 02:51 pm (UTC)From:laundry etc
Date: 2007-07-16 08:54 am (UTC)From:Re: laundry etc
Date: 2007-07-17 08:06 pm (UTC)From:PS - to the OP, did you even check to see if the dye was safe for an animal??
Re: laundry etc
Date: 2007-07-17 08:31 pm (UTC)From:Re: laundry etc
Date: 2007-07-17 08:39 pm (UTC)From:I had a friend who killed their pet by using unsafe dyes on their cats fur. It's pretty serious and a real possibility.
Re: laundry etc
Date: 2007-07-17 08:44 pm (UTC)From:its the other stuff you guys were talking about that was bothering me.
where was the link in dp to my post?
Re: laundry etc
Date: 2007-07-17 08:47 pm (UTC)From:Re: laundry etc
Date: 2007-07-17 08:55 pm (UTC)From: